What are some of the signs of an electrical problem that could cause a fire?
- Warm-to-the-touch face plates on receptacles, switches, dimmers, or fan controls.
- Flickering lights
- Circuits that stop working
- Smell of burning wire or plastic
- Burn marks or hot spots at receptacles, switches, dimmers, etc.
- Lights that get brighter or dimmer when something else if turned on
- Lights that seem to burn out too often
- Fans or appliances that do not seem to work correctly all the time
- Smoke, flames, or sparks
If you notice any of these conditions, contact us immediately!